Thursday 14 May 2015

KEY LOOKBACK 4.5

Hello girls,
Here you have the key for the exercises in your book on page 54.
Have a nice day!


LOOKBACK 4.5

NARRATIVE TENSES
2A
1 was
2 had lived / had been living
3 was falling apart
4 hadn’t painted
5 looked
6 walked / used to walk
7 was always working
8 always said / used to say
9 came
10 ‘d never walked
11 looked
12 saw
13 was watching
14 ‘d been watching
15 came
EXPRESSING REGRET
3
Stomached – glutted
Decisions – thoughts
Sadness – pitty
Possibility – opportunity
Hitting – kicking
Looking back – hindsight
I WISH, IF ONLY, SHOULD HAVE
4A
       1.       I wish I’d finished university.
       2.       If only I’d spent more time with my friends in secondary school.
       3.       I should’ve travelled more when I was younger.
       4.       I wish my partner liked the same kinds of music as me.
       5.       If only I had an interesting job. / If only I didn’t have a boring desk job.
       6.       I wish I had enough / more time for sport.
EXPRESSING LIKES AND DISLIKES
5A
       1.       Into
       2.       What
       3.       That
       4.       Thing
       5.       Get
       6.       Fan
       7.       Stand
5B
       1.       I was really into…
       2.       What I loved about it was…
       3.       I wasn’t that keen on…
       4.       The thing I liked most about it was…
       5.       I just couldn’t get into…
       6.       I was a big fan of…

       7.       I couldn’t stand…

No comments:

Post a Comment