Wednesday 29 April 2015

KEY LOOKBACK 3.5

Hello girls!
Here you have the key for the exercises in your Students' Book page 42: Lookback 3.5.
Have a nice day!


LOOKBACK 3.5

BEHAVIOUR
1A
       1.       Gives in
       2.       Criticises
       3.       Compliments
       4.       Neglects
       5.       Takes care
       6.       Puts off
       7.       Gets on with
       8.       Pays attention

USED TO, WOULD, BE/GET USED TO
2A
       1.       Used
       2.       Writing
       3.       Write
       4.       Getting
       5.       Use
       6.       I’d
       7.       Would
       8.       Get

FUTURE REVIEW
4A
1.
A: What are you doing on Friday?
B: I might go to Julia’s party or maybe I’ll go to the cinema.
A: I’m going to Julia’s party so I’ll give you a lift if you want.
A: Thanks. I’ll pone you as son as I decide.
2.
A: How are you planning to use your English in the future?
B: I’ll probably try to get a job in an international Company. How about you?
A: I’m thinking of applying to go to an American university. Who knows? I might get in!
B: I’m sure you will.

LOCATIONS
5A
       1.       Densely
       2.       Peninsula
       3.       Crow
       4.       Slope
       5.       Forested
       6.       Proximity
       7.       Edge
       8.       Remote, unspoilt

PROCEDURES
6A
       1.       Basically
       2.       The
       3.       It Works
       4.       Happens
       5.       That
       6.       Main thing

       7.       After


No comments:

Post a Comment